Professional competences of the graduate in “Economic Cybernetics”:
- Ability to distinguish regularities of functioning in modern economics at the micro- and macro level.
- Ability to describe economic and social phenomena and processes on the basis of theoretical and application models, analyze and provide a sound interpretation for the findings.
- Ability to apply economic and mathematical methods and models to solve economic problems.
- Ability to apply data processing computer technologies to solve economic problems, analyze information and form analytical reports.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in the sphere of regulating economic as well as social and labour relations.
- Ability to forecast socio-economic processes based on standard theoretical and econometric models.
- Ability to use analytical and methodological instruments to ground economic decisions.
- Ability to distinguish economic problems independently in case studies and to propose their solution.
- Ability to conduct in-depth analysis of problems and phenomena in one or several professional fields within the specialization.
- Ability to build models of complex decision making problems.
- Ability to develop multi-purpose economic systems development strategies of varying purposes and level of the hierarchy.
- Ability to ground enterprise (institution, separate subdivision)management decisions under the conditions of uncertainty and conflicts, develop enterprise restoration programs.
Professional competences of the graduate in “Applied Economics”:
- Ability to apply scientific, analytical and methodological instruments in business activity management.
- Ability for professional communication in English in the economic sphere.
- Ability to use advanced information technologies as well as economic and mathematical methods and models in research of economic and social processes.
- Ability to formulate professional tasks in the field of economics, choose the correspondent directions and relevant methods for their solution with account taken of available resources.
- Ability to ground management decisions on the effective development of the economic entities.
- Ability to evaluate potential risks and socio-economic effects of management decisions.
- Ability to apply the scientific approach to formation and grounding of effective strategies in the economic activity.
- Ability to handle approaches to improve and further develop a system of economic and social processes control methods and levers as well as their efficiency assessment at the micro-, meso- and macro levels.
- Ability to apply econometric research of large-scale socio-economic processes for the purpose of their forecast and management.
- Ability to apply professional knowledge in the specialization field in the sphere of complex systems modelling for the development of management actions in multi-level socio-economic systems and their activity optimization.
- Ability to build models for multicriterion problems of management decision making in economic systems.
Professional competences of the graduate in “Applied Economics”:
- Ability to apply core knowledge of fundamental branches of mathematics to an extent necessary to handle the mathematical tools of the correspondent field of knowledge, ability to apply mathematical methods in the chosen profession.
- Ability to develop customized specifications for the software.
- Ability to develop technical documentation for a software project.
- Ability to conduct analysis of requirements, develop specifications and conduct their verification and appraisal.
- Ability to develop algorithms and data structures for software products
- Ability to design software architecture components.
- Basic knowledge of software design.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming methods and technologies.
- Ability to participate in designing and implementing databases.
- Ability to apply and create reusable components.
- Ability to perform analysis and synthesis of digital electronic devices.
- Software verification and validation.
- Basic understanding of modern standards and software quality management processes.
Professional competences of the graduate in «Computer sciences»:
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of cloud computing systems, architecture and communication standards of distributed computing, parallel information processing concepts and capability to apply this knowledge in practical problems solution.
- Awareness of the basics of architectural solutions and neurocomputers electronic elements and their application in neurocomputer systems modeling.
- Ability to use control algorithms in the design and further control systems operations.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of server systems virtualization, information security protocols and capability to use the acquired knowledge in practical problems solution.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the existing mathematical methods, data processing algorithms, optimization methods and their use for solving professional problems, including management and making managerial decisions.
- Awareness in existing information technologies for solving professional tasks of IT specialists and the ability to make their reasonable choice, configuration and further operation.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the existing methodologies and tools for modeling, analysis and optimization of business processes and the ability of their reasonable use.
Professional competences of the graduate in «System analysis», educational program «Complex systems management»:
- Ability to use system analysis as a modern interdisciplinary methodology based on the applied mathematical methods and modern information technologies and focused on analysis and synthesis tasks solution of economic, social, environmental, technical and other complex systems.
- Ability to mathematically formalize problems described in natural language, to recognize common approaches to mathematical modeling of specific processes.
- Ability to build mathematically correct models of static and dynamic processes and systems with concentrated and distributed parameters taking into account the uncertainty of both external and internal factors.
- Ability to identify the main factors that affect the development of economic and social processes, to separate them stochastic and uncertain factors, to formulate these factors as random or fuzzy variables, vectors, processes and explore the relationship between them.
- Ability to formulate the optimization problem in the control systems design and decision- making, namely: mathematical models, optimality criteria, restrictions, management objectives; to choose rational methods and algorithms for optimization tasks and optimal control.
- Ability to implement mathematical models of real systems and processes; to design, apply and maintain software modeling, decision- making, information processing optimization, data- mining.
- Ability to use modern information technology for computer implementation of mathematical models and predict the specific systems behaviour, namely: an object-oriented approach when designing complex systems of different nature, applied mathematical packages, to design databases and knowledge.
- Ability to organize work on analysis and complex systems design, creation of appropriate information technologies and software.
- Ability to present mathematical arguments and conclusions with clarity and precision and in such forms, which are suitable for an audience in both oral or written formats.
- The ability to develop experimental and observational studies and analyze the obtained data
Professional competencies of a graduate of the specialty “Cyber security”:
- The ability to use the legal and regulatory framework, as well as the requirements of relevant, including international, standards and practices for the implementation of professional activities.
- The ability to develop systems, technologies and cyber security tools
- The ability to counter unauthorized penetration into IT systems and networks
- The ability to predict, detect and evaluate the state of information security of objects and systems
- The ability to restore the normal functioning of IT systems and networks after cyber attacks, failures and bugs
- The ability to perform special studies of technical and software and hardware protection tools for processing information in the IS
- The ability to conduct technical and economic analysis and justify cyber security design decisions
- The ability to form a set of measures (rules, procedures, practices, etc.) to manage information security
- The ability to manage information and cyber security incidents
- The ability to manage information and cyber security risks
- The ability to perform data monitoring and detection of computer abuse and anomalies
- The ability to predict, detect and evaluate possible threats to the information space of the state and destabilizing factors
- The ability to conduct research in practical professional activity at the appropriate level
Professional competencies of the graduate of the specialty “Information Systems and Technologies”:
- Possession of educational and methodological foundations and standards in the field of IST, the ability to use them in the development of functional profiles, in the construction and integration of the systems, products and IST services.
- The ability to design system, communication and application software, hardware and communication and information technologies, networks and systems.
- The ability to develop, debug and improve software of computer-integrated systems.
- The ability to use modern design technologies in the development of algorithmic and software IST.
- The ability to manage the quality of IST products and services during their life cycle.
- To select, design, deploy, integrate, manage, administer and maintain the application of communication networks, services and infrastructure of the organization.
- The ability to develop and use methods and mathematical and computer models of fundamental and applied disciplines for processing, analyzing, synthesizing and optimizing the results of professional activity, using the methods of formal description of systems.
- The ability to understand, deploy, organize, manage and use modern educational and information technologies research (including those based on the use of the Internet), information and communication technologies.
- The ability to conduct computational experiments, compare the results of experimental data and the obtained solutions, and format the obtained working results in the form of presentations, scientific and technical reports, articles and reports at scientific and technical conferences.
- The ability to form new competitive ideas and implement them in projects (start-ups).
Professional competencies of a graduate of the specialty “Publishing and Printing”:
- The ability to make informed decisions on the creation and conduct of business in the publishing and printing business, to organize and document the processes of creating and running a business.
- An ability to take grounded decisions related to the provision of economic effectiveness of publishing and poligraphic industries, to develop business plans of poligraphic industry.
- An ability to provide computer support of data analysis and methods of optimization at the time of multimedia and publishing process development .
- An ability to develop methods of colours and to create reasonable colours’ combinations for multimedia and poligraphy products , to provide tone and colour correction of images, to work with the light system management and to manage the light at the time of computer and printing colour reproduction.
- An ability to create printed and multimedia products with the help of three-dimensional modeling.
- An ability to develop algorithms to solve the tasks related to multimedia and printed editions, to realize them by means of program language and software program’s development by the means of modern information and computer technologies .
- An ability to estimate potential threats in publishing and poligraphic systems and multimedia editions , to use the ways of data protection.
- An ability to use network technologies , methods and mechanizms aimed at data analisis distribution in multimedia editions as well as in editorial and poligraphic systems.
- An ability to use the basics of art compositions and graphic design at the time of electronic and printed editions’s development.
- An ability to use rational format of printed and electronic editions considering the psychology of visual perception of information and readabilty of editions.
- An abillity to project and create electronic multimedia editions of different kinds.
- An ability to use graphic redactors to improve the quality of images and to prepare images for publishing in Web.
- An ability to develop interactive documents , web sites’s elements and applications using different kinds of animations.
- An ability to use designing style of Web editions by means of markup language ,CSS and clients’s scripts to allocate in
- An ability to choose the means and to create resources for the network using server technologies
The international programmes are managed by the departments of the faculty :
The Joint French-Ukrainian master’s degree program MBA, “Business informatics” (Information Systems Department). The program includes:
- training of specialists with the high level of knowledge of informatics, statictics, business management, economics. The main task of the Business-Informatics program is to provide the managers capable of business problems’s solving, business management with the help of information technologies . The activity of graduates is connected with the decisions’s making support , organization of corporative systems , reorganization and optimization of business.
- an opportunity to obtain professional experience in two countries ( Ukraine and France) and to get diplomas in two universities ( Kharkov National University of Economics named after S.Kuznets and University named after Lumer Lion 2)
- the main part of the program is internship at the industries and projects’s work headed by the tutors and folllowed by the employability in the leading European and world companies.
The joint Slovak-Ukrainian Master’s program “Business Analytics and Information Systems in Entrepreneurship” (department of economic theory, statistics,prognostication (faculty of economy and law), department of information systems).
- This program provides students with an in-depth understanding of business contexts and technical developments that shape modern information and communication technologies and enables them to address the challenges of analytical work in the IT industry to provide career advancement.
- entrepreneurship – training of specialists in IT sphere, able to correspond to the employers` requirements. Graduates activities are associated with programming, data analysis, management projects and business intelligence;
- opportunity to gain professional experience in two countries (Ukraine and Slovakia) and get diplomas of two universities ( Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics. and the Higher School of Economics and Management in Public Administration, Bratislava);
- An important component of the program is an internship at enterprises and projects under the guidance of lecturers with subsequent employment in leading European and world companies.