Departments of the Faculty:
Coordinator of ECTS from the Faculty Tymoshenko Karina Vitalievna – Senior Lecturer.
Coordinators of ECTS in the areas of training and specialties of the faculty.
Our competitive advantages:
• Cooperation with foreign universities and the possibility of obtaining double diplomas (Joint Franco-Ukrainian Master’s program MBA ,”Tourism”);
• Compulsory study of two foreign languages: English, German, French, Spanish;
• In-depth computer training (study of disciplines on computer information technologies every semester);
•Active cooperation with leading world companies and institutions in which the graduates of the faculty are practicing and recruiting, namely: SUN InBev Ukraine, Philip Morris Ukraine, Nestle Ukraine, PrivatBank, GreenPower, Zeon 2020, Globalbilgi, IRBIS, Art Lemon and others;
• Students have the opportunity to study completely in English in the fields of “International Economics” and “Tourism”;
• The high level of training of specialists at the faculty is facilitated by by the teaching staff training in the leading institutions of higher education of Ukraine and other countries of the world. Most teachers have a Business English Certificate (B2).
Professional competence of a graduate from the specialty “International Economics”
• the ability to make rational management decisions on the development and international competitive advantages;
• ability to analyze the influence of factors of the internal and external environment of the organization on the process of development of its international economic activity
• the ability to provide effective management of the international competitiveness of the enterprise
• to create an analytical system for assessing the effectiveness of the international economic activity of the enterprise and the degree of its adaptation to changes in the environment.
Professional competence of a graduate from the specialty “International management”
Professional competence of a graduate from the specialty “International trade”
Professional competence of a graduate from the specialty “Tourism”
Professional competence of a graduate from the specialty “Management of an educational institution”
International programs run by faculty departments:
Joint Franco-Ukrainian Master’s Program MBA “Tourism” (Department of Tourism).
The program includes: