Austrian-Ukrainian program for bachelors in the areas of training «Management» and «Global Sales and Marketing»
from the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria (Austria)
Austro-Ukrainian Bachelor’s Double Degree and Exchange Program
Management and Business Department of Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics, together with the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria (Steyr, Austria), trains students for bachelors in two areas:
- specialty “Management”, specialization “Business Administration” of S. Kuznets KhNUE.;
- specialization “Global Sales and Marketing” of the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria.
Joint program is implemented in two ways:
- Exchange program, as a result of which the participants of the program receive a bachelor’s degree from “Management”, specialization “Business Administration” of KhNUE and Certificate in “Global Sales and Marketing” of the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria.
- Double Degree Program, which provides for the receipt of two bachelor’s diplomas by a specialty “Management”, specialization “Business Administration” of KhNUE and by a specialty “Marketing and Global Sales” of the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria.
Conditions of admission and training
The procedure for selecting and enrolling students for the program takes place from:
- September to February each year for Winter semester in Austria (October-January)
- April to September each year for Summer semester in Austria (March – June).
Deadlines for applications:
Winter semester (October-January) – 1 March
Summer semester (March-June) – 15 September
Applicants are selected among the students which are studying at the 2nd or 3rd year of the bachelor’s degree of the specialization “Business Administration” in the specialty “Management” of the S. Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics..
Documents to be submitted for participation in the program:
- Application/ Personal Statement (with color photo) in two languages (Ukrainian and English)
- Copy of previous diplomas
- Transcript of records (in English)
- Photocopy of the passport
- 2 recent Passport-size photo
- Copy of the certificate of English language proficiency – Level B2
- Learning agreement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation Letters (from two teachers, in English)
- Health insurance valid in Austria
- Additionally: application for residence
The language of tuition is ENGLISH.
The curriculum schedule involves one exchange semester of studies at the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria.
Benefits of participating in the program:
- International level education in English.
- 1 semester of study in Austria.
- Highly qualified faculty professionals with practical and theoretical experience in economics, management and marketing..
- Training with the use of business games, situational tasks, application of the latest foreign technology training.
- Ability to see other countries, learn German and improve English.
- The best students have the opportunity to get a scholarship for study.
Matsikanych Inanna Mykolayivna
Lecturer of the Management and Business Department of KhNUE
Consultations on participation in the program are held at the address:
Kharkiv, Nauky Avenue, 9-A, Library Building, 7th floor, room 703