JOINT FRANCO – UKRAINIANMASTER PROGRAMME
«TOURISM. CULTURAL HERITAGE. LEISURE ACTIVITIES»
- Master in the specialty «Tourism» of Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics,
- Master in the specialty «Tourism. Cultural Heritage. Leisure activities» University Lumière Lyon 2.
The master’s program offers students the opportunity to continue their education and gain Francophone multidisciplinary education in the tourism sector.
- Prepare Francophone professionals who have a variety of professional knowledge in valorisation of cultural heritage and tourism development projects, commercialization of innovative tourism products on a regional, national and international levels;
- Provide students with the opportunity to gain professional experience in two countries (Ukraine and France) and get a diploma of two universities (Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics and University Lumière Lyon 2);
- Provide students with the opportunity to generate knowledge and skills necessary to integrate into the global labor market.
- International tourism and cultural heritage claim openess to new knowledge, willingness to adapt, curiosity, reflecting a dual focus on students obtaining specific knowledge and skills in the economy as international tourism, and the specific methods and tools for creating tourism projects and valorisation of cultural heritage based on the experience of France. In this context, knowledge of foreign languages, especially French, is essential.
Partner University – University Lumière Lyon 2 (France)
Conditions of enrollment:
- Pre- selection of candidates on the basis of documents (in Ukrainian and French):
- motivation letter (in an arbitrary form, please explain the interest in the programme and how the graduating results may help in further professional activities);
- CV (in the Europass format load the template load the instructions);
- Copy of the diploma and/or excerpt from the diploma;
- Interview to test proficiency in French, knowledge of the subject scope, motivation;
- Submission of documents for enrollment before August 25 of the current year
Candidates must confirm:
- Knowledge of the French language at least at the level of A2, the recommended level of proficiency – B1;
- Possession of basic knowledge of tourism, economy and regional development;
- Motivation to learn the program and further work in the field of tourism.
- Business foreign language (French)
- International Economy
- Economics of the Recreation and Leisure Industry
- Financial Management
- International and European Union Law
- Personnel Management in Multinational Corporations
- Quality Management of Tourism Services
- Public Management of Tourist Activities
- International Tourism
- Accounting and Taxation at Tourist Enterprises
- Organisation and Holding of Cultural Events
- Cultural Heritage
- Geoinformation Systems in Tourism
- Marketing and Management in International Tourism
- Methodology and Organisation of Scientific Research in Tourism (Methods of Diagnostics of Tourism Activities)
- Methods and Models of Economic Processes Research and Project Management in Tourism
As part of the planned passage of 2 professional trainings.
Isabel Lefor, professor of the University Lumière Lyon 2
Vladimir E. Yermachenko, Vice-rector of Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics
lecturer in tourism University Lumière Lyon 2
Postgraduate student under the guidance of two universities – Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics and University Lumière Lyon 2