Lithuanian-Ukrainian program of two diplomas of master’s degree
in public administration (Master of Public Administration)
with the University of Mykolas Romeris, Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Master’s degree in Public Administration and Administration by the educational and professional program “Public Administration” (Public Administration Master’s Degree Programme) Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics,
- Masters in Public Administration Master’s Degree Program in the field of Public Administration in the Context of European Integration of the University of Mykolas Romeris (Vilnius, Lithuania).
The Master’s program is aimed at training specialists who will be able to apply new approaches and methods for the organization and management of public systems and processes, including the preparation of solutions using the tools of modern governance and management.
You will learn:
- have the managerial skills necessary to provide administrative services in the public sphere;
- to apply principles, functions and ethics of official activity in state authorities and local self-government;
- to organize and direct social activities aimed at implementing socially significant projects;
- systematically and innovative thinking, to take effective management decisions for achieving social goals.
Benefits of learning:
- teaching disciplines in public administration in accordance with modern teaching methods;
- teaching in English;
- attending conferences and open lectures on public administration;
- internship in state authorities and local self-government bodies, public organizations of two countries;
- well-established communication with leading specialists in the field of public administration and administration of Ukraine and Lithuania;
- providing contacts with future potential employers;
- motivating and creating opportunities for writing socio-economic projects.
The language of study is English.
Terms of enrollment for studying in the program:
- Admission to the program is carried out separately in both universities.
- Students who enter the magistracy to Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics, studying there during the first semester; are enrolled according to the results of entrance examinations, determined by the Rules of admission to KhNEU them. S. Kuznets for studying at the “MASTER” educational level.
Requirements for entrants: Bachelor, Specialist, Master in any specialty.
- single professional entrance exam in a foreign language – Independent external evaluation.
- professional entrance exam.
- Before the second semester, students sign an education contract at the University of Mykolas Romeris (Vilnius, Lithuania) and study there during the second semester.
Training period: 1 year 4 months.
Cost of education: The total cost of the program is 1243 euros.
Basic disciplines: Introduction to public administration; Social development; Public finances; Territorial administration; State regulation of the economy and economic policy; Public Administration Technologies; Constitution and governance; Communication in public administration; Comparative studies in the field of public administration; Policy of reform; Strategic marketing of the public sector; Policy and Integration of the European Union; European Union governance or comparative analysis of civil service.
From the University of Mykolas Romeris:
Vainius Smalskis, professor, dean of the Faculty of Public Administration, Director of the Institute of Public Administration, Doctor of Social Sciences
From Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics:
Gavkalova Nataliia Leonidivna, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of Department of Public Administration and Regional Economics
тел. (050) 622-61-48